Pre-orders for Shop Photos and goods are now open! I'll be going to the Kisumai Concert on the 8th and decided that I would also hit up the shop. The payment/order deadline is April 6th. All orders should ship no later than April 17th.NEW RELEASES
-HSJ New Years Live Set 1
-HSJ New Years Live Set 2
-KAT-TUN Lock On PV Set
-KAT-TUN Chain Album Cover Set
I accept payment via paypal in US dollars or yen. All shipping is from Japan. Previews are broken up over several posts. You can find links to certain previews below.Shop Photo Pre-Order Info:
1. Ordering photos in sets is preferred, however, I will accept single photo purchases as long as you order at least 10 photos.
2. Sets of photos are $2.40 US dollars per photo in the set. Individual photos are $2.70 US dollars per photo.
3. Some previews are available but may not be complete.
4. If you would like a photo/set that you do not see below send me a picture of any photos you want, and, if they are available, I will get them for you. I also accept requests for Johnny's shop goods as long as you have a picture/description of want you want
5. Should any photo you request be out of stock, you will receive a refund for that particular photo. The rest of your order will be fulfilled.
6. All photos ship in a stack with cardboard protection. If you would like each photo put into a separate plastic protector, it will be an additional cost of $1 US dollar per 10 photos.
7. When ordering, please indicate the set name. If ordering individual photos, please include the set name and the code of the photo(s) you would like to buy or provide a picture of the photos you would like.
8. I also accept paparazzi picture orders. I cannot guarantee that I can find you exact photos, but I will try. You will need to provide either pictures of what you want, or a very detailed description of what you want. There are no sets. Each individual photo is $3.20 US dollars and I ask you order a minimum of 10 pictures.
***A NOTE REGARDING INDIVIDUAL PHOTO ORDERS***
When ordering individual photos, please know there is a chance I may not be able to get all the photos you request. The more individual photo orders I get, the more likely it is that a mistake will be made at the shop. This is why I prefer people order sets. I usually take great care to correctly place my shop photo order but mistakes can happen. Sometimes the shop workers incorrectly count the number of photos, impute the wrong photo codes, or simply grab the wrong photos off the shelf. It is very difficult to catch these mistakes. I usually try to check the order before leaving the waiting area just outside the shop, however, I cannot always do this due to various reasons (bad weather, no time, etc.). It's possible return to the store and get mistakes corrected within a certain time, but I live too far away from Tokyo to do this. If I arrive home and realize I do not have your complete order, I will let you know and refund you for any/all missing photos and will let you add the missing photos to any future order for the face value price. Please understand this condition when placing an individual photo order.( Photoset information and previews available under the cut!Collapse )
To understand how ordering works, go here
, to place an order, follow the instructions below. Please let me know if you have any questions and feel free to visit the faq
page or leave a comment below.
If you would like to place an order please leave a comment below or email me at firstname.lastname@example.org including the following information:1.
Name and Paypal address:2.
Contact email (if different from paypal address):3.
Items you want to purchase/order:
*Photo Sets (name of the set and amount):
*Individual photos (name of set + code and amount):
*Photo not listed: send a picture of any photos you do not see but would like to buy
*If you want photos sent in individual plastic protectors ($1 USD per 10 photos)
*Shop Goods (name/description of the item and amount)4.
Country item will ship to (plus State/Area if from the US/Australia):5
. Type of Shipping desired: EMS, Registered Airmail, or Registered SAL, or, for orders under $50 USD only, Unregistered Airmail (info on the 4 types of shipping can be found in the faq
I will provide a quote and, once you confirm the quote, I will send you an invoice via paypal. Only orders that have been paid in full by the payment deadline will be purchased.
Comments are screened to protect the personal information of buyers.